Step back in time in the High Atlas Mountains
High Atlas Berber Village Trek
Do you feel like you are in a different century in the Marrakech medina? Think again! You must check out the remote Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains. Only a stone’s throw away from the hectic city, here you will have the opportunity to see a more simple way of life in the Azzaden Valley, relatively untouched by modern society, where traditional lifestyles still persist. This two-day guided mountain hike is an absolutely worthwhile trip to see a different side of Morocco. Spending one night in a remote mountain valley, you will have an eye-opening experience, giving you the opportunity to see a more traditional way of life on foot in the raw beauty of the Atlas Mountain valleys. You will get to experience the true hospitality of the Moroccan people not found in the cities.
- See a different side of Morocco only 1.5 hours from Marrakech
- View the stunning panoramas of Toubkal National Park
- Soak up the Berber village life with visits to Imlil, Tahliouine and Tizi Oussem
- Be awestruck at the views from Tizi n’Tacht and Tizi Mezik mountain passes
- Breath in the serenity of nature on this slow paced by action-packed hike