Mountain Toubkal attracts a number of mountaineers and adventurous people, not only because it is the highest mountain in the high Atlas and Northern Africa, but also because the journey to the summit is astounding. Marvelous valleys, vast dazzling landscapes, and authentic Berber villages are waiting for your visit on your way to the top! All this and more, you get to see in our 3 days Toubkal ascent. Our offer allows you to benefit from a full package of the Toubkal Mountain and the surrounding areas. The added value that comes with Toubkal Mountain is that you only need to be at a reasonable degree of fitness, as it is more of a moderate hike than a serious mountain climb. However, Mount Toubkal difficulty requires more trekking skills in the winter.
3 Days TOUBKAL ASCENT TREKKING TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Drive along the Haouz Planes from Mrrakech to Imlil
- Climb uphill to the majestic Azzaden Valley
- Cross Aguelzim pass to Toubkal Mount Refuge
- Early morning hike to Toubkal Summit
- Climb down to Imlil village, then back to Marrakech