You will spend 6 days cycling through the exotic countryside of southern Morocco, crossing the High Atlas Mountains around the towering M’Goun massif, through the colorful Valley of Roses into the spectacular Draa River Gorge, passing the landscape dotted with ancient Kasbahs, then onto the Saghro Mountain plateau. You will then pass oases, rivers, palmeries, villages of mudbrick houses, and ancient Kasbahs as you head towards Agdez.
This tour will take you through some must-see destinations in Southern Morocco, whilst passing through some lesser-known sites, giving you a real taste of Southern Moroccan life. This trip guarantees an unforgettable adrenaline-filled two-wheeled adventure, exposing you to the variety of landscapes and cultures Morocco has to offer.
- Explore the vibrant city of Marrakech by bike
- Pass from high mountains to desert landscapes
- Enjoy the hospitality of the Berber people
- Push your limits as you climb up mountain passes
- Soak up the diversity of culture and landscape Morocco offers