This is the bike tour for you adrenaline junkies out there. We will explore the mountain trails of Toubkal National Park by bike, riding deep into the wilderness to discover high mountain passes and isolated Berber villages nestled deep within the mountains. Challenging uphills and exhilarating downhills await you, as you push your boundaries with the safety of our experienced, local guides. Explore a different side of Morocco on this grand MTB tour!
We will mount our bikes just south of the stunning Tizi N’Tichka mountain pass, where we snake our way through some of the most incredible and varied scenery in the country. We will explore the Sirwa mountains with their spectacular volcanic landscape and green high plateaus, where hundreds of shepherds with their herds spend the summer. We will journey through mile upon mile of uninterrupted double tracks and trails under the watchful eye of the imposing Mount Toubkal, we cross to the northern face of the High Atlas Mountains. We will take it easy on the ultimate stage of our journey, as we ride through the fertile valleys scattered with traditional villages, soaking up the local culture along the way.
- Explore the vibrant city of Marrakech
- Go offroad on mountain pistas, heading deep into mountains where toursits rarely venture
- Learn about the traditional Berber culture through homestays and village visits
- Gaze in awe at the stunning scenary that surrounds you
- Feel small amongst the towering mountains
- Feel powerful as you conqueror this challenging bike tour